This is one of the system components where the actuators, position sensors, actuator solenoid valves have been incorporated, specifically connected by cables that link them to a centralised multiple connector.
This solution simplifies and cuts down assembly time on the gearbox and avoids connection errors. Furthermore the actuator solenoid valve cables all have identification labels.
- A casting casing fastened on the gearbox
- Single action actuator to activate the clutch lever
- Proportional pressure solenoid valve EV1 to control the engagement of the odd gears 1-3-5
- Proportional pressure solenoid valve EV2 to control the engagement of the even gears 2-4-R
- On-off solenoid valve EV4 to control 5-R gear selection
- On-off solenoid valve EV3 to control 1-2 gear selection
- Proportional flow-rate solenoid valve EV0 to control the clutch actuator
- Hydraulic gas accumulator
- Hydraulic circuit pressure sensor
- Sensor to detect clutch actuator position
- Sensor to detect engagement actuator position
- Sensor to detect selector actuator position
- Bleed valve
- Access to gear shaft actuators connecting screw
- Union for oil delivery pipe
- Union for oil return pipe
- Connector for gearbox speed sensor
- Selespeed wiring harness connector
The following are also installed in the electro-hydraulic group:
- A check valve
- An oil inlet filter
- Screws fastening the engagement / selection actuator to the gearbox gear shaft.